Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
– Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
– Alternate screen size (24×80 or 24×132).
– Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
– Telnet and SSH2 protocol.
– Landscape mode.
– Auto login.
– OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
– Zebra LI3678 barcode scanner.
– Linea barcode and card reader.
– iScan/aScan barcode scanner from Mobilogics.
– Camera as barcode scanner.
– Pop up keyboard.
– User defined key values.
– Colors can be customized.
© © MochaSoft Aps