This is a classical sliding puzzle game for all puzzle game lovers. It consists of a puzzle that has been divided in N x N tiles that have been shuffled. One tile is taken out and the tiles are shuffled. The objective is to move the tiles using the empty tile space in a specific sequence to rearrange the puzzle into its correct original order. This application allows the user to pick among several puzzle images, the number of tiles(3×3, 4×4 or 5×5) and four difficulty levels(easy, medium,hard and no time limit).
The handling of the Sliding Puzzle is simple. Choose a picture from the sample pictures provided with this app or even can choose an image from your PHOTO LIBRARY or CAMERA and start the mixing of the puzzle pieces with the "Start" button. If the puzzle module has finished the shuffling of the pieces, you can start with the solving of the puzzle.
To rearrange the pieces, just click on a tile or simply swipe to slide it to the empty place. You can restart the slide puzzle at any time. You can set the difficulty level by going to the menu screen and selecting the "Game modes" option. At anytime you can restart the puzzle using the same puzzle settings by clicking the Reset button just underneath the main puzzle.
The application keeps track of the total number of moves made and the total amount of time taken to complete the puzzle.
You can compare the puzzle with the reference small image at the bottom left(just underneath the main puzzle)of the screen. The faster and the fewer moves you make, the higher your score. Anytime the puzzle game is paused (back button or home button pressed or another application interrupts the current puzzle), the order of the puzzle as well as the progress so far is retained. Whenever you launch the puzzle application again, you will resume exactly where you stopped with the same order and number of moves. Every time you complete the puzzle and you achieve a high score, you are eligible to add it to the top scores also accessible via the "High Score" option.
1) Number of movements are recorded and the timer is on-so, you will have an idea about the number of steps and the time taken by you to complete the puzzle.
2) Four difficulty levels : easy, medium, hard and no time limit.
3) Number of tiles : 3×3, 4×4 or 5×5.
4) You can view your top score anytime.
5) Clean animations.
6) You can also enable or disable application audio or tiles number anytime from the main menu.
7) Solver to solve every puzzle for you!
8) Last but not the least, you can choose the images from these three sources and make that image as your puzzle image : –
* Images provided with this app
* PHOTO LIBRARY
Please Note: This game is paid, no IAP, no ads and better user experience with a puzzle solver.
Overall this is a great time killer and a good brain exercise. I hope you enjoy it!!
© © 2017 Priti