Calling all future Veterinary doctors!
We’ve got a lot of sick and injured ponies to be treated. We need to get them fixed up straightaway!
Become a vet doctor today, diagnose, treat and care for these cute little ponies.
Each pony has specific injuries that need attending to straightaway. Use depicted real life veterinary tools to diagnose whats wrong with each cute baby pony.
Every pony has thee own initial custom problems that need attending!
What are you waiting for, start treating these ponies today!
– Diagnose ponies using depicted real world veterinary equipment.
– Each tool monitors or treats a specific injury.
– Funny animal character reactions and voiceovers.
– Medical chart checklist to review diagnosis and task completion.
– 6 different pony breeds with unique injuries.
– 12 medical tools in full game.
– Different custom plaster and bandages to apply to each pony.
With over 60 million downloads, Bluebear is one of the top developers on the App Store. We pride ourselves on being a creator of innovative premium games that kids and parents love. Our goal is to make games that help stimulate the imagination and creative learning process.
Visit www.bluebear.ie for more information.
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BluebearApps
Follow us on Twitter: @BluebearApps
– We Value Your Feedback
Please rate and review our app. We listen and read all the feedback received so we can keep improving our games. Please note that we aren't able to respond to reviews in the app store, but we can respond to your feedback via email: email@example.com
– Something wrong. Need Help?
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sound not working?
If the sound is not working, be sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume and the sound will work (the mute switch and volume button are located on the side of your device).
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
– Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.