THE #1 SELLING STUDY APP NOW HAS THE MOST CURRENT EXAM QUESTIONS. PASS YOUR EXAM AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT BY STUDYING ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WITHOUT THE INTERNET CONNECTION.
Before you buy another app, ask yourself:
– Does it Offer REAL EXAM questions and terminology? WE DO!
– Does it Break learning materials into small sets of questions to enhance your learning capability? WE DO!
– Does it Help you master each question effortlessly by various methods: flash cards, matching game, true/false, M/C, etc? WE DO!
– Does it Detect & separate the most difficult questions automatically? WE DO!
– Does it Track your learning process on every set and exam taken? WE DO!
– Does it Let you experience the REAL EXAM Simulator? WE DO!
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Tests.
+) Lifetime access to the EXAM SIMULATOR.
+) Track all hardest and weakest questions automatically.
+) Track history on every exam taken and practice progress.
+) Lifetime support & updates when NEW learning material available.
Free with download:
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners is to establish and maintain uniform high standards of excellence in the chiropractic profession and chiropractic education, primarily but not exclusively by preparing and administering to qualified applicants examinations of superior quality, whereby those legal agencies which govern the practice of chiropractic within each state and other countries may accept,at their discretion, those individuals who have successfully completed any part of the examinations of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, and by providing test and measurement services to the chiropractic profession in all areas of demonstrated need, and to advance the chiropractic profession when in the best interests of the corporation and chiropractic testing.
Part I tests six basic sciences areas:
Each test has 90 standard multiple-choice questions, 80 of which are scored. The 10 non-scored questions are used for diagnostic purposes. Each Part I subject is allotted 75 minutes of testing time, with a 20-minute break between subjects.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.