MoneyList is an application that allows you to quickly quantifying money
you have , choosing from the most popular currency in the world.
To get the total you have to count coins and banknotes you have and enter the number in MoneyList
Each count (MoneyList) is stored and with date and category details. There is also the possibility to add to any count cheques or coupons, to which you can attach a note or a photo .
One of the most interesting features is the possibility to generate a PDF file that contains the complete and detailed list of what you entered. PDF file can be printed, sent by mail or otherwise shared.
At work it is useful for the daily cash closing , to count the money to do a bank deposit or make a payment.
For personal use instead it allows you to quickly count the savings and create files by category.
Traveling is useful to quickly know what we have in our pocket, especially when we are not very familiar with the local currency.
Using the converter we can display the total in other currencies.
MoneyList is therefore an application that can be useful in various fields, quick and easy to use for all users.
– quickly create a precise bank deposit or a payment
– useful for the store's closing cash
– ability to add cheques or coupons
– creation of PDF files that can be sent by mail , shared or printed
– backup and division by category, currency and date
– Choose the currency of the country where we are and create a MoneyList to be able to control the value of coins or banknotes that are to us little known
Convert the total in our currency to know instantly how much money we have in our pocket
– Counting the pieces of coins and banknotes to know quickly how much are our savings
Teach children to count the money in the piggy bank , to learn about coins and banknotes , and see how many money we have in total
MoneyList is optimized for Apple iPhone 6s Plus , iPhone 6s , iPhone 6 Plus , iPhone 6 and iPad , compatible with iPhone 5E , 5s , 5 , 5c , 4s .
List of available currencies :
– USD : US Dollar
– RUB : Russian Ruble
– MXN : Mexican Peso
– JPY : Japanese Yen
– INR : Indian Rupee
– HRK : Croatian Kuna
– GBP : British Pound Sterling
– EUR : Euro
– CUC : Cuban Convertible Peso
– CNY : Chinese Renminbi ( Yuan )
– CHF : Swiss Franc
– CAD : Canadian Dollar
– BRL : Brazilian Real
– AUD: Australian Dollar
– AED : United Arab Emirates Dirham