Featuring a mixture of vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free & dairy-free recipes, the Krautkopf app contains easy to follow recipes, accompanied by mouth-watering photography.
Krautkopf is an award winning food blog founded by the photographers and cookbook authors Susann and Yannic from Berlin. The recipes you'll find inside the app are inspired by produce at the local farmers market, with a focus on dishes that are healthy, fresh and seasonal.
Krautkopf’s philosophy is that food should not only be something that fills us up, but should also be good for us and make us happy. Get happy with their delicious soul food recipes!
Features of the Krautkopf app:
• 80 vegetarian recipes (60 exclusive produced for the app)
• Browse your way
• Search by ingredient
• Browse like a cookbook
• Shopping list organised by aisle
• Add notes to recipes
• Change serving size and switch between metric, imperial and U.S. measurements
• Step-by-step instructions you can tick off as you cook
• Share recipes and shopping list with friends
We hope you enjoy the app and invite you to stay in touch with us:
Susann and Yannic
© © Nibble Apps Ltd