"Read, study and spread the word of God."
This amazing Bible app is the best one for church services! It is user-friendly and it so easy to find any verse in a matter of seconds. This King James Version and World English Bible app is the best church companion anyone can have.
•No Ads! The purchase of this app is to remove the ads.
•Audio: TTS (Text-To-Speech). Have the books read aloud to you or listen to it as you read along.
• Auto-scrolling in a single page permits continuous reading through the entire book without having to flip a page or touching the screen.
• All OFFLINE! This app is all offline, there is no need for an internet connection.
• Full-Screen mode is available.
• Bookmarks can be placed at any place in multiple books.
• Includes King James Version (KJV) & World English Bible (WEB).
• Notepad: one click on any verse number to copy and paste that verse into the notepad.
• Notes can be saved and transferred.
• Highlight: 4 different shades and 3 different levels of intensity to choose from.
• There are 12 different fonts to choose from.
• Big Fonts and Bold Fonts are available!
• Quick and easy navigation thanks to intuitive and organized navigation.
• Searchable keywords within each book.
• Feel free to adjust the font size, word spacing, line height, background color, and page margins for optimal reading.
• 3 verse layout modes.
• Resume button that allows you to resume where you last left off.
• Free Apocrypha books from King James Version (KJV) is available to download.
• Landscape or portrait orientation available.
• Many more features!
King James Version (KJV)
or King James Bible (KJB):
The King James Version is still considered by many scholars to be the most influential and popular version. In 1604, King James I of England authorized the re-translation of the Bible into English. The new translation was finished in 1611, 85 years after the first English translation of the New Testament (Tyndale, 1526). The Authorized Version, or King James Version (KJV), quickly became the standard for English-speaking Protestants. Its flowing language and the rhythm of its prose have had a profound influence on the literature of the past 400 yrs.
World English Bible:
The World English Bible (WEB) is a complete translation of the Holy Bible in normal modern English. It is arguably the easiest to read and understand for modern readers.
Wikipedia: The World English Bible (also known as the WEB) is a free updated revision of the American Standard Version (ASV) (1901). It is one of the few public domain, modern-English translations of the entire Bible, and it is freely distributed to the public using electronic formats. The Bible was created by volunteers using the American Standard Version (ASV) as the base text as part of the ebible.org project.
The World English Bible (WEB) claims to be one of the few English-language Bibles custom translated to be understood by most English-speakers worldwide. Work on the World English Bible began in 1997 and it was first known as the American Standard Version (ASV).
Song of Solomon
Search in our app selection for Apocrypha/Deuterocanonical: Bible's Lost Books. These books are also for free.
Thank you for using King James Version PRO: NO ADS! Bible. (King James Bible) KJB