Elephant Preschool Playtime is a fun preschool game. Learn and have fun while helping the Elephant learn Alphabet, Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Counting, Trucks and Things That Go First Words.
— 8 amazing mini games inside – Puzzles, Spot the difference, Touch the letter and more.
— Teaches: Alphabet, Colors, Shapes, Counting, Numbers, Trucks and Things That Go first words
— Superb HD illustrations and sounds
— Designed for toddlers and preschoolers – No ads, No IAPs and No Menus
— Pure Play – each mini games flows into the next mini game
INCLUDES 8 GREAT MINI GAMES:
* ALPHABET – The elephant needs to find the letter, help the elephant find the correct letter. Develops letter recognition and pre- reading skills.
* BUILD THE WORD PUZZLE – Help the elephant assemble the word! Builds kids’ truck, diggers and vehicles vocabulary, and develops word and picture association.
* TRUCKS AND THINGS THAT GO SHAPE PUZZLE – Oh no, the vehicle fell apart, help the elephant and put the vehicle back together.
* SHAPES – Touch the STAR. Teaches shapes and following instructions.
* COLORS – Touch the BROWN vehicle.
* MATCHING MEMORY GAME – Match the zoo animals using their pictures and names. Improves kids’ memory and matching skills.
* COUNTING – How many animals can you count? Teaches numbers and counting.
* WHICH TRUCK IS DIFFERENT – Can you help the elephant spot the different vehicle?
Elephant Preschool Playtime features a beautiful, bright, colorful design and a child-friendly interface. All the items are large enough to be easily grasped by children's fingers and no complicated menus have to be accessed by a child in order to play the game on his or her own. No IAP No ads it’s just pure play.
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT US (Kids 1st Puzzles)
With over 1 million downloads and growing, Kids 1st Puzzles has established itself as the creator of kids educational fun learning apps that kids and parents love.
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/myfirstpuzzles
Follow us: @Kids_1st_puzzle
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/myfirstpuzzles
Visit us: http://www.kids1stpuzzles.com/