"CameraVision" outputs the images of the built-in camera and the corresponding sounds from the built-in microphone to an external device such as a projector or a TV monitor. This application can be used similar to a "document camera (overhead projector)" or a "live camera" to project documents, objects, people or scenes onto a large screen. In addition, showing a still image from Photo Albums is possible. A dock/Lighting-connector adapter/cable can be used and the wireless transfer to Apple TV (AirPlay) is also supported.
The following adapters/cables are supported:
– Lightning to VGA Adapter
– Lightning Digital AV Adapter (HDMI)
– Apple VGA Adapter
– Apple Digital AV Adapter (HDMI)
– Apple Composite AV Cable
– Apple Component AV Cable
– Apple TV (2nd generation and later)
This application has the functions listed below. You can set them up easily using the buttons on the screen.
– Rear camera / front camera switching
– Camera image resolution switching from SD (640×480 pixels) up to Full HD (1920×1080 pixels)
– External display image resolution switching from SD (640×480 pixels) up to Full HD (1920×1080 pixels)
– Scale mode switching of "Fit", "Fill" or "Resize"
– Image rotation switching of "Rotatable" or "Fixed"
– Image pausing or playing
– Flash light switching
– Audio output from microphone
– Display of an on-screen pointer at touched position
– Display of a grid image – useful to adjust image projection
– Display of setting informations on an external display
– Image black out switching
– Automatic adjustment of focus, exposure and white balance
– Displaying a still image from Photo Albums
– Image zooming by double-tap or pinch
– Paused image saving and sharing
* These functions depend on devices and adapter/cables used.
* Please unplug and then plug your dock adapter/cable if no image is shown on the external display properly.
* Microphone input can be sent to an external speaker via HDMI, Composite or Component cable with the camera image. It can be sent wirelessly to Apple TV (AirPlay). When using a VGA cable, plug an audio cable to iPhone's headphone jack.
* To work with Apple TV, tap the home button twice, then go to the leftmost page, tap the AirPlay button, select your Apple TV and turn on mirroring.
iOS: Use AirPlay Mirroring